About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello !!!




hey! as you know, there are so many ways to say hello. (well DUH) since im a very nice person i will list some for you:

hello - english
hola - spanish
bonjour - french
ciao - italian
halo - indonesian
여보세요 - korean
こんにちは - japanese
你好 - chinese
здравствулте! - russian
hallo - german
γειάσου - greek

as i said before (if you read my "about me") i am a very random person. and this is my first blog so it does kind a go with the flow...
if i forgot a language, tell me so i can represent you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment