About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Betrayal

Day fades to night. 
Clouds blend into stars.
And nothing has changed. 
You're still the heartless soul you were yesterday. 
I'm still the pathetic fool I am today. 
When will I learn to let go?
Let go of the hope that you care. 
That you care about me just as much as I care about you. 
When will I learn to stop?
Stop expecting so much from you. 
I should've known from the beginning.
Known that all you care about is yourself. 
How could I have been so blind?
And not seen what was coming. 
I've been broken too many times. 
There's only so much betrayal my heart can take.


Xoxo
Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment