About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Makeup Look





Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Make Up Atelier Rose Bleute Eyeshadow(T092) all over the lid
Artdeco Eyeshadow No.569 in crease, it's a dark aubergine colour
Artdeco Eyeshadow No.95 applied above the dark colour
Make Up Atelier White Orange Eyeshadow(061) on the brow bone
A touch of black eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eye
Black eyeliner on the upper and lower lash lines extending them out to create those wings
White Eyeliner on the waterline
L'Oreal Volumissime x 5 Carbon Black

Lips:A rosy beige lipliner
Sephora Lipstick No.579


Eyeshadows and blush that I used


No comments:

Post a Comment