About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Monday, January 9, 2012

Pink Candy Look !

Hey beauties, Valentine’s day is right around the corner. Many people will be looking for the latest fragrance to wear or that perfect outfit to wear out with their love ones. Most makeupnistas out there will be on the hunt for a hot look to accessorize with their fabulous outfits chosen. Well, for you all I decided to start a series of Valentine’s day inspired looks from dramatic to to soft and sweet. To kick off the series is a fun bright hot pink look for those of you that love bright eyes.


Products Used:
Smashbox photo finish lid primer
NYX Jumbo shadow pencil: Milk
Coastal Scents 42 Color Double Stack Shimmer Shadow & Blushand Coastal Scents  88 Color Makeup Palette
All Pinks and Matte pinks used
MAC Fluidline: Blacktrack

No comments:

Post a Comment