About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Saturday, October 1, 2011

OmG Hello Kitty Dream House


Hello Kitty Castle — Uni Resort Mawudu, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Hello Kitty theme is all around it. Sanrio fans would definitely like it. Even though its design is a bit overwhelming for a full-size home it’s ok when the home is for vacations only. Seems this one is built exactly for that purpose. Rent this house, take your kids and go for the best vacations ever ! 
If  Hello Kitty had a baby with Barbie’s dream house, it would look like the Hello Kitty Castle. The exterior of the bubblegum-pink two-story house is decorated with images of Kitty’s face, bows, and roses, and its windows are adorned with window boxes filled with red flowers.It’s much the same inside: all the rooms are pink, with embellishments like plush magenta bows on the couches, carvings of Hello Kitty fitted onto cupboards, and a rug in the shape of a rose bloom..






No comments:

Post a Comment