About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, September 22, 2011

nicki minaj Make up

Nicki's 2011 VMAs Make up !


Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Various matte neutral browns (depends on your skin type, just stay within a few shades of your natural skin color!)
Inglot  #88 Cyan Gel Liner
Inglot Eyeshadow #345 Light blue green
Inglot #77 Black Gel Liner
Fairydrops Mascara
Miss Adoro #43 Lashes
MAC NC15/NW25 Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment