About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Monday, November 14, 2011

Candy Cane Eyes



EyesToo Faced Shadow Insurance
Tokidoki Bianca Glitter Liner
Illamasqua Titivate Lip Liner
Inglot #495 (Glitter red)
Inglot #496(Glitter white)
Inglot #74 (glitter raspberry)
Inglot #65 (glitter black)
Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar Glitter Adhesive
MAC Pro Red Glitter
MAC Pro Reflects Gold Glitter
Kat Von D Liquid Liner
Stila black SmudgeStick
Makeup Forever Smokeylash Mascara
Creme Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment