About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Makeup Playdate: Tropical Glitter

So after two fails (looked good in person, looked bad on camera) I finally have a playdate to show you that I like :) It’s bright and tropical and glittery, so hopefully you guys will like it as well! I have been wanting to play with the Sleek Makeup Curacao palette since it arrived in the mail, and it didn’t disappoint :) Enjoy!





EyesToo Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek MakeUP Curacao Palette
Eye Kandy Citrus Twist Glitter
Eye Kandy Cotton Candy Sugar Glitter
Eye Kandy Candy Cane Glitter
Kat Von D Black Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Liner
Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
Velour Complete Me Lashes


Lips
Senna Cosmetics Pink Mink Lipstick/Gloss duo (gloss only)


2 comments: