About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

is emotionless even a word?

is emotionless even a word?

 i'm gonna breathe
and let these emotions invade my mind,
penetrate my blood stream and catalyze my happiness.

i'm gonna leap off waterfalls and close my eyes.
i'm gonna take a deep breath and dive into this situation
which seemed so long ago.

I'd like to raise my head up high,
on a mountain, high.
i want to see the colors blend and the smell's mix.

i want to rejuvinate my soul, i want to feed my mind.
letting nature enstill in my body, slowly taking over my mindset.
I want to be shown what living means.
I want to see my mind wander into far away places, where i can remain safe without doubt.

Take me there, take me to the clouds.
take me beyond the stars and the sky,
Take me to the dream that i once had.
leave me to wither, and become
emotionless.

No comments:

Post a Comment