About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Friday, July 22, 2011

Golden Beach Babe





EyesToo Faced Shadow Insurance
Naked Cosmetics Java Collection
LIT Cosmetics Beach Babe Glitter
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil- MilkNaked Cosmetics Cotton Candy Collection
Stila Waterproof Glitter Liner- Rock Candy
Stila Smudge Stick- Stingray
Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara

CheeksLancome Star Bronzer- Sunbath
MAC Mineralized Blush- Touch of Coral
YSL Celebration Palette

Lips
Thierry Mugler Plexi Gloss- Coral Reflexion



No comments:

Post a Comment