About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Sunday, April 17, 2011

a new pedicure saturday, a broken toe sunday


you already know how prone i am to foot injuries. it's actually kind of amazing that i've managed to go seven whole months without breaking anything down there.
so i've got another broken toe. i wish i could conjure up some adventurous story about how it happened, but the truth is i stubbed it by slipping on water and my toe hit the tub...i knew it was broken immediately. i didn't scream, i sounded calm despite the sharp pain. i'm soo used to this.
my propensity for broken toes is something people doesn't understand... anyway, i put an ice pack on it for a 15 minutes or so, but it's swelling up and becoming discolored anyway. tomorrow is gonna be a bitch. i'm glad it's flip-flop weather.



klutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment