About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MY FOUR TIPS FOR BUILDING A LONG-LASTING RELATIONSHIP !!!



MY FOUR TIPS FOR BUILDING A LONG-LASTING RELATIONSHIP
*Note: These are my opinions*

1) Be Patient
I've noticed so many people get too anxious. Not everything is going to happen in one day. Remember to take it one day at a time. And don't get too eager.

2) Trust
You can't be with someone who you can't trust (or who can't trust you). Find ways to build trust between the two of you.

3) Don't Expect Him To Do Everything
I've noticed most girls always expect the guys to do everything from initiate conversation to making the first move.

4) Be Honest
If you expect your guy to tell you the truth, it should go both ways. I'm not saying tell him everything, but just don't lie about anything. Think about how you'd feel if you were lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment