About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lifes Ponders !!


Every moment matters in a life that has been lived. but what if the life hasnt been lived at all?
is a life that has been live as important as a life that has not nor will ever be for a single moment, for that moment would be considered lived, so that life has been lived.even thought most of it has not been. pondering this poem, you have lived, so you have now lived your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment