About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look Book - Dreaming of Spring


In these dark and cold days I can't help but dream of spring. Of a time when the thickest thing you'll wrap around yourself is a feather-light silk shrug. The thought of long warm nights and pretty dresses gets me through the worst days.
  • Kimono dress with printed silk tie from Love Isis.
  • Viva La diva T-bar platform sandals.
  • Gold circles concentric pendant from Precious Monkey Jewellery.
  • Pearl clasp bag from Monsoon.
  • Silk organza border scarf from Accessorize.
  • Benefit her glossiness lip gloss in My People, Your People from Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment