About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Addicted to... checks

  • Teal Hester gingham scarf from dELiA's.
  • Pink and green long length check shirt from Evans.
  • Black and white checked shopper from New Look.
  • Orange and green check boobtube from New Look.
  • Coral gingham Dansko Nyla sandals from Solestruck.
  • Black and white Fred Perry peep toe gingham shoes from asos.
  • Blue and white Oasis shaker stripe bangle set from asos.
  • Sweetie Pie gingham earrings from Betsey Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment