About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Be Thankful On Days You Shouldn't

 
be thankful on days you shouldn't
i wish i could grab some of you,
pull you to the
side
whisper in your
fucking ears
be thankful on the days
you shouldn’t
because it’s not the
same on
days
you can
the days you cry for no reason at all,
the nights you
drink that all away,
the moments you try to hide
the minutes you try to slide in-between
the never again
anyone can laugh at something funny,
or cry at something sad
but we aren’t two dimensional,
we’re bones and meat
for reason
to break
to bruise
to feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment