About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Tuesday, July 3, 2012


“There’s always ups and downs. Not everything is going to go as planned. Not everything is going to work out the way you want it to. Not everything will go along perfectly. But how you overcome that determines how strong you are. Life hits you hard, but you have to knock it down. In order to do that, you have to stand strong.”

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

be strong, i know you can. i believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment