About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

(my new fav show ) MTV’s “Awkward”


Awkward is a comedy-drama about a story of the various personalities found in high school students, including the popular girls, the cute boys, and the outcasts who go unnoticed by both. The story is told from the point of view of Hamilton as she writes about her struggles of being a teenager in an online blog journal.
The show begins after the “accident” that is soon rumored to be a suicide attempt for Jenna and draws the concern of her misunderstanding parents. Her best friend, Tamara, is there for Jenna as a defense against the mean girls, all the while she strives to get the attention of the boy of her dreams, Matty McKibben.


Although I am starting to feel like we already have one too many shows that premise around high school students and their dramatic “troubles” in life, the show seems like it may offer a sense of realism that we can all relate to from our troubled teenage days.

No comments:

Post a Comment