About Me

My photo
My name is bibi im puerto rican and arabic...i am really a great person...once you get to know me, come and get to know me i'm awesome! i am also a random girl. i like different kinds of stuff, im really into japanese/korean culture, i love learning new things, you can call me crazy but you know you just love me!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Number of Views

--> My Time <--

Blogger Visitors

CUTE STUFF

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello Kitty Manicures (part2)

it seems that i'm not the only girl who wants a kittyfied nails! there have been tons of visitors from my last hello kitty nail art post so i might as well share you beautiful pictures of hello kitty nails :)

enjoy! if i would have my nails done right now.. this would definitely be it!



Hello Kitty
It can be seen everywhere: on clothes, jewelry, accessories, in notebooks in school, on the underwear, even on machines. Hello Kitty, Footnote cat without a mouth, has ever been obsessed with girls and teenagers (not to mention the girls grew up a small that before an earring on Hello Kitty yet can not resist regardless having passed childhood and adolescence for a long time!). The white kitten could not miss out on the nails of his fans, do not you think? And here is a Nail Art devoted to her. Merely for Hello Kitty addicted!



No comments:

Post a Comment